Essex Outdoors action-packed activity day experiences run at our 4 centres during the school holidays and are the ideal way for young people aged 8-16 to try exciting new experiences in the outdoors!
Working in groups of around 10 young people, your child will have the opportunity to take part in up to four fun and challenging activities each day, ranging from archery, canoeing and climbing to mountain biking, high ropes and zip wire.
Constant supervision during the day by our professional instructors will give parents peace of mind and ensure kids have a memorable day! All technical equipment is provided - participants just need to bring, comfortable (and waterproof!) clothing and footwear as well as a packed lunch and a drink.
The activities listed below take place between 9.30am and 4.30pm, with a break for lunch at 12.30pm. Young people can be dropped off at our centres between 8.30am - 9.30am and collected between 4.30pm - 5.30pm. During these times, young people will partake in supervised games.
Existing customer? Recommend a friend and you will both receive a £10 Essex Outdoors Gift voucher
Take advantage of our special offer this autumn. As an previous customer, simply book a School Holiday Activity Day in October and recommend to a friend who hasn't booked before. If they also book, you'll both receive a £10 voucher.*
February Half Term 12 February - Canoe Day Adventure 13 February - Archery, High Ropes, Mountain Biking 14 February - Power Kiting, Archery, Climbing 15 February - Canoe Adventure Day 16 February - High Ropes, Power Kiting, Mountain Biking
Information about activity days specifically for those with disabilities can be found here.
Recommend a Friend Offer terms and Conditions
1. To qualify to receive vouchers, the Referred friend must make a booking by phone or in person with an Essex Outdoors Centre and must give full name and address of the friend referring them at the time of booking.
2. The referred friend must be a new customer to Essex Outdoors and must not have booked School Holiday Activity Days before.
3. This offer is not valid for new customers making a booking online.
4. The referrer must be a previous customer and also have a booking for October 2017 half term
5. Vouchers will be issued to both parties once the new customer has attended a School holiday activity day. The issue of vouchers remains at the discretion of Essex Outdoors.
6. Vouchers are valid for use 6 months from the date of issue, not the standard 12 months
7. Vouchers can only be redeemed on Essex Outdoors products
8. Our regular booking terms and conditions and Voucher terms and conditions apply