How to book with Essex Outdoors
Step 1. Choose a centre, dates and focus of your visit
- Select the centre you wish to visit or the course you wish to attend
- Choose your preferred dates and length of stay (if applicable)
- Decide on the desired focus and outcomes of your visit.
Step 2. Contact our booking team
- Phone us on 0345 200 4220 or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll arrange a call-back at a convenient time.
- Based on the information you provide we’ll send you a written quote for your approval along with our booking form and our Terms and Conditions.
Step 3. Confirm your booking
- Send us your completed booking form and deposit* Your booking will be confirmed and you will receive outline details of your programme and confirmation of the price.
*Please note deposits for group bookings are non-refundable. for further details on our booking process please refer to our full Terms and Conditions.
Pre-visit information and planning
- Arrange a pre-visit to meet the team and discuss your requirements. We can also support you with promoting the visit to your group and/or parents.
- Finalise your group numbers and send us details of any special needs or dietary requirements.
- On the day upon arrival at the centre you will be given a welcome pack and when you depart you will have the opportunity to complete an evaluation form, to provide us with feedback from your visit.