Harlow High Adventure Competition for Schools
Win a free session for your class on the new Harlow High Adventure Course worth £360
Reach a new high point this year with the Harlow High Adventure at Essex Outdoors.
The centre is very excited to be launching two stunning new activities which will allow groups to ‘choose their own adventure’ and enjoy a stimulating one and half hour session – with something for everyone age 6+.
Participants able to reach up 1.8 metres will be able to take to the skies, traverse the river and see how many of the 12 challenges they can complete on the incredible new high ropes.
Younger children (age 6+) can enjoy the superb new outdoor clip and climb adventure. Safe and easy to access, each climb will present a different challenge.
To celebrate the opening of the new £300,000 high ropes facility at Essex Outdoors Harlow this spring, we are giving away a group session worth £360 for up to 30 children. This is most suited to years 6,7 and 8.
The free session will involve around 90 minutes of exciting and exhilarating activities, with something for all abilities.
Closing date 13th March
• Free session to be taken in Spring 4 or by the end of Summer 5 term.
• Travel to and from the site would need to be provided by the school.
• Activities suitable from 8 years to adults.
• There is a minimum height reach for the high ropes of 1.8m
• The outdoor clip and climb wall is suitable for age 6+
• Timing subject to availability.
• Booking will be arranged directly with the centre.
The new Harlow High Adventure at Essex Outdoors (next door to The Lock) will open to the public this Easter.